WETIT WAND & QD0 User Results
California Dairy Milking 2,200 Cows
Installed 2 – WETIT QD0 Pre-dip Units in July of 2017 on a Dbl 22 Parallel only to discovered that the night shift had NOT been pre-dipping.
Installed 2 – WETIT QD0 Post-Dip Units in the summer of 2018.
- Has seen a decrease in both SCC and new cases of mastitis.
California Dairy Milking 4,500 Cows
Installed 2 – WETIT QD0 Pre-dip Units in January of 2018 on a Dbl 40 Parallel
Installed 2 – WETIT QD0 Post-Dip Units in the summer of 2018 on the Dbl 40 Parallel as well as 4 – WETIT QD0 Pre and Post-Dip Units on a Dbl 25 Herringbone.
- Both SCC and new cases of mastitis decreased appreciably, and both have stayed down.
- The owner and milkers really like the systems.
- Owner says the QD0s make the milker’s job easier allowing him to keep good milkers because of their less stressful jobs, i.e. better working conditions.
California Dairy Milking 800 Cows
Installed two WETIT QD0 Units in the spring of 2018 to pre & post in a flat barn parlor.
- SCC dropped close to 30%.
- New cases of mastitis dropped close to 20%.
- Both the owner and milkers really like the systems. The milkers really like the units as they do not need to bend down to pre and post dip the cows.
- Number of post dipped cows increased dramatically.
California Dairy Milking 1,400 Cows
Installed a WETIT QD0 in the fall of 2018 to post dip cow exiting a 40-stall rotary.
- Saw a marginal decrease in both SCC and new cases of mastitis.
- Was able to milk with one less person = reduction in labor cost.
Canada Dairy Milking 400 Cows
Installed a WETIT WAND in late 2018 to post dip cows on a 36-stall rotary.
- Saw a drop in both SCC and new cases of mastitis.
- Was able to milk with one less person = reduced labor cost.
All dairies saw a reduction in both SCC and new cases of mastitis!